Are you a healthcare or wellness professional who is still trying to establish your patient pool or crafting your business identity? Or has your practice been running comfortably on cruise control for a while? Whether you’re new to the field or simply looking to grow your business, a website built with WordPress* might just be the answer if you’re looking for the best website platform for healthcare. It is a simple but sophisticated solution for your marketing approach.
Did you know that over 30% of all websites are built with WordPress?! Lots of providers are hopping on this amazing platform as we speak.
Let me tell you why.
- WordPress can help support small personal sites as well as large or complicated corporate sites.
- It is secure and you are 100% in control of your site. You created it, you own it!
- WordPress offers easy-to-use building blocks and lots of drag-and-drop page builders.
- It has its own blogging system which is great for boosting SEO (also known as search engine optimization).
- WordPress websites support several media types.
- It allows you to create any type of website you desire.
- Websites created with WordPress can be extended with plugins and a variety of themes, and last but not least…
- WordPress is affordable, flexible, and easy to use. (If you’re looking for a great WordPress hosting service, I recommend SiteGround*.)
Were you aware that some website platforms not only greedily take your money but will also take away your ownership and control of your site?! There is a simple solution to not letting that happen. Just become a part of WordPress’ large community of like-minded healthcare professionals like you!
As you can see, WordPress is an amazing package deal.
The website platform gives you all the tools you need to give your business a new look or to simply refresh it! With incredible SEO tools, you will rank higher on Google and therefore be more visible to your target audience – Hello, new clients! Easy-to-use building blocks and drag-and-drop elements will also make your site simple to maintain and update.
Clients will notice that browsing through your website is a piece of cake. It is a tool for them to learn more about you and get the answers to all of your frequently asked questions. Not only will this free up your schedule, but it will also increase your time to tend to other important tasks. If you want to stand out and be more memorable and have a website that grows with your business, consider using WordPress!
Not convinced yet? I haven’t told you the best part.
You don’t need to know how to code! How awesome is that?!
Maintaining a WordPress website is not hard if you work with a web designer who equips you with tools and training resources that will teach you how to manage the website on your own.
Still on the fence about why WordPress is the best website platform for healthcare? If you have any questions, drop them below or book a call with me today!
(*This is an affiliate link and I may earn a small commission if you purchase through this link.)
LOVE THIS POST?! SHARE IT ON PINTEREST!